Hostinger is one of the widely used web hosting company that’s trusted by 29+ million people worldwide. It also has a lucrative affiliate program that pays hefty commissions for successful sales. Read our honest Hostinger affiliate review to find more about their program.
If you’re looking for lucrative web hosting affiliate programs to earn passive income, Hostinger affiliate is an excellent choice for you.
Hostinger offers superior hosting features at affordable prices. Also, it pays hefty commissions to its affiliates. That’s why a ton of affiliate marketers and bloggers promote their web hosting products.
So if you’re looking to earn more with the Hostinger affiliate program, this post is exclusively for you.
In this Hostinger affiliate review, we’ll talk about the following things;
- How much we earned from the Hostinger affiliate program so far including our earning reports
- Top 10 benefits of promoting Hostinger as an affiliate
- How to make $1000/mo from the Hostinger affiliate program and many more
Are you curious to find out? Let’s get started without much ado.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This review contains affiliate links (it means we get a small commission when you buy anything using those links), at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support 🙂
Hostinger Affiliate Review: How Much We Made So Far [With Earning Screenshots]
Here are some quick facts about the Hostinger company.
- Hostinger was established in 2004 and it was originally named Hosting Media
- Hostinger now has over 29 million users in 178 countries
- In 2019, Hostinger changed Apache servers to LiteSpeed (LSWS) to increase the performance of their servers
- In 2021, Hostinger was listed as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe
- Hostinger has data centers in 7 locations around the world including Brazil, Indonesia, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the United States
What is the Hostinger affiliate program? How does it work?
Hostinger affiliate program allows its affiliates to earn money by referring successful sign-ups such as web hosting sales.
Here’s the overview of the Hostinger affiliate program;
- Types of products: Web hosting related services
- Commission type: Single payment (non-recurring)
- Commission rate: 60%
- Cookie length: 30 days
- Primary Payment Method: PayPal
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100
How does the Hostinger affiliate program work?
Here’s how the Hostinger affiliate program works.
Visit this page to join as a Hostinger affiliate for free. Once you’re on the page, enter your account details and fill out the form
Here’s how it looks like;
Once you fill the partner application form to finish the signup process, you will get a confirmation email from Hostinger. Once your affiliate account gets accepted, you’ll get an affiliate referral link you can use to promote Hostinger.
How Much We Made So Far from Hostinger [With Income Reports]
Let’s now talk about the most interesting stuff.
Here’s how much we earned from Hostinger in 2020;
As you can see above, we made around $1100 from the Hostinger affiliate program in 2020.
Quick note: We don’t aggressively promote Hostinger. We’re generating decent sales even though we’re moderately promoting it.
Here’s how much we earned from Hostinger this year (so far);
As you can see above, we made around $1080 so far (within the first 5 months).
We’re consistently increasing our commissions every single month (which is great!). So yes, if you’re someone who’s looking to promote an affordable web host that pays well, the Hostinger affiliate program is a great choice for you.
Hostinger Affiliate Commission Rate: How Much Are We Getting Paid Right Now?
So what’s the Hostinger affiliate commission rate? Currently, our Hostinger’s Commission Per Sale (CPS) is 60%. But the payout will increase to $65% CPS once we start generating 15-20 sales per month.
Can You Make $1000 Every Month from the Hostinger Affiliate Program? 3 Actionable Tips
Did you know that affiliate programs generate 15% to 30% of all sales for advertisers?
If done right, you can make SO MUCH money from affiliate marketing.
Picking the right products is the key to affiliate marketing success. That said, Hostinger is a great web hosting affiliate program to promote as an affiliate as it offers lucrative commissions.
So can you make $1000 every month from the Hostinger affiliate program? Yes, you can. You can earn even more.
How can you do that? Here are THREE actionable tips for you.
1. Setup a Website on Hostinger
To succeed in affiliate marketing, you need ONE thing: TRUST.
Why? People don’t buy from strangers online.
That’s why building trust is extremely important to increase your affiliate product sales. The same thing applies to the Hostinger affiliate program as well.
One of the most effective ways to build trust is to use the products that you’re going to recommend.
So make sure to purchase Hostinger web hosting first. Start a blog and install Hostinger on it. Check out all of their features. Find out their pros and cons.
Then, you’ll know how good their products are. That’s how you’ll be able to promote their products strategically.
Here’s a simple tutorial on how to get started with Hostinger.
Click on this special link to sign up for Hostinger (you’ll get an extra 7% off with our link).
Once you click on the above link, you’ll be taken to their homepage and when you scroll down, you’ll find their web hosting pricing packages.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, Hostinger offers the following three pricing packages in shared hosting.
1. Single shared hosting: If you’re looking for the cheapest shared hosting plan from Hostinger, this plan is for you as it only costs you around $1 per month (use our coupon code ANILAGARWAL at checkout) and gives you access to the following features.
- Install 1 Website
- Access to 10 GB SSD Storage
- Manage Up to ~10,000 Visits Monthly
- Access to 1 Email Account
- Access to 100 GB bandwidth
- Free SSL
2. Premium shared hosting: If you want to install multiple sites on a single hosting account, this plan is for you. This plan costs you around $2 per month (use our coupon code ANILAGARWAL at checkout) and gives you access to the following features.
- Manage Up to 100 Websites
- Access to 20 GB SSD Storage
- Manage Up to ~25,000 Visits Monthly
- Access to 100 Emails
- Access to Unlimited bandwidth
- Access to Free SSL
- Access to free domain
3. Business shared hosting: If you’re looking for better hosting features such as a free CDN, free daily backups, this plan is great for you. It costs you around $3 per month (use our coupon code ANILAGARWAL at checkout) and gives you the following features.
- Manage Up to 100 Websites
- Access to 100 GB SSD Storage
- Manage Up to ~100,000 Visits Monthly
- Access to 100 Email Accounts
- Access to Unlimited Bandwidth
- Access to Free SSL
- Access to Free domain
- Access to Free daily backups and CDN
Once you choose your preferred hosting plan, it will take you to the payment page (where you can enter our coupon ANILAGARWAL for more discounts).
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, for 48 months, you’ll be billed only $1.29 per month. Based on their current offers, you may not a better deal.
Finish the payment and you’ll get a confirmation email from Hostinger along with your hosting account details.
Once it’s done, you can use this tutorial to install WordPress on Hostinger.
Quick note: If you don’t like their hosting or features, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days as they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So what are you still waiting for?
Click here to start your blog on Hostinger NOW!
2. Pick Low-Hanging Commercial Intent Keywords
If you want to boost your Hostinger affiliate sales, you need SEO.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of attracting search visitors to your website by using various techniques like on-page optimization, content creation, link building, etc.
We’re earning over $10,000 per month from affiliate marketing because we MOSTLY implement the evergreen SEO strategies.
Want more affiliate sales? Target the “commercial intent keywords”.
So what are commercial intent keywords and how to find them to boost your Hostinger’s affiliate sales?
Let’s talk about them briefly now.
Firstly, there are several types of keywords affiliate marketers use including;
- Informational (example, “how to drive a car”)
- Commercial (example, “best DSLR cameras”)
- Navigational (example, “Amazon customer care”)
- Transactional (example, “Buy iPhone 11 online”)
If you want more traffic, target “informational keywords”. If you want to generate sales, target “commercial keywords”.
Commercial intent keywords are search terms used by people who are ready to buy something online.
Here’s a simple illustration that shows you the difference between commercial and informational keywords.
That being said, target commercial intent keywords that have fewer monthly searches so you can easily rank for those keyword terms.
You can use tools like Semrush (we use the same tool for keyword research) to find low-competitive yet highly profitable keywords.
Also, try to include the following commercial intent keywords while creating content around the Hostinger affiliate program.
If you want to learn more about keyword research, we highly recommend you to check out this ultimate guide.
3. Educate Your Audience
Creating awareness about the products you promote is the REAL affiliate marketing mantra. Your audience needs to be aware of the products you promote (be it web hosting, or anything else).
The best way to educate your audience is to create informative content around the products you promote.
Here are some of the proven content types that work well in educating your audience (and also helps you with better conversion rates).
- Honest product reviews (hostinger reviews, Hostinger VPS hosting reviews, etc)
- How-to articles (for instance, how to install WordPress on Hostinger)
- Start a blog (these kinds of posts work REALLY well, for instance, “how to start a blog on Hostinger”)
Make sure to remember the following things while creating content to increase your affiliate sales.
- Be genuine while creating reviews. Try to include all the pros and cons along with the alternatives of the web host you promote.
- Try to create detailed content. Include as many screenshots and visuals as possible to elaborate the content. Be descriptive.
- Know the product inside out. Use it. Find out its features. Only then you’ll be able to educate well about those products to your audience.
Read: Hostinger Coupon Code 2021: Flat 86% Off + Free Domain
Why Should You Promote Hostinger? 10 BIGGEST Benefits for Affiliates
So why should you promote Hostinger? What are the major benefits of joining the Hostinger affiliate program? Here are the 10 biggest benefits to promote Hostinger in 2021 and beyond.
1. 60% commissions per sale
Every successful sale that you make through your affiliate links earns you at least 60% commissions. The good news? As you start generating more sales in a month, you’ll get higher commission rates. For those who’re getting started, you will receive a 60% for all the hosting packages.
2. Trusted by millions of people worldwide
Hostinger is used by millions of people throughout the world. They currently have over 29 million users in 178 countries.
Hostinger claims to generate 15,000 new signups on average every day! That’s HUGE, right? So as an affiliate, you’re promoting a web host that’s quite popular.
3. It doesn’t cost you anything to join
It’s totally free to sign up as an affiliate for Hostinger. There’s no setup fee included and it’s easy to set up an affiliate account with Hostinger.
4. Access to affiliate assets
One of the major reasons to consider joining the Hostinger affiliate program is it gives you access to a ton of affiliate assets. You will get access to various promotional stuff including;
- Screenshots (they give you access to up-to-date screenshots of their products to provide accurate information for your visitors)
- Hostinger logos and more
5. Personal affiliate account manager
There are very few web hosting companies that offer affiliate management assistance and Hostinger is one of them. With Hostinger, you’ll get access to a personal affiliate account manager with whom you can connect (in case you have any questions or need any help to grow your affiliate sales).
6. 30 days cookie duration
Hostinger affiliate program offers a 30 days cookie duration. It means, if someone purchases a hosting account from Hostinger using an affiliate link and does not sign up immediately but signs up within 30 days, you will get a commission for that referral.
7. Ultimate tracking
Hostinger offers excellent affiliate tracking and gives you access to an easy-to-use interface to track all your affiliate sales. You can use the Hostinger affiliate control panel to easily track and optimize your campaigns.
8. Extremely cheap hosting plans
One of the major reasons most people go with Hostinger is because of its cheapest pricing plans. Their pricing plans start only at $1 per month and offer incredible features. So if you’re looking to promote an affordable yet decent web host, Hostinger is a great choice.
9. Incredible web hosting features
As an affiliate, you don’t want to promote a web host that sucks. Fortunately, Hostinger provides a plethora of hosting features at affordable prices including;
- A free domain
- Free SSL certificates
- SSD storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Cloudflare protected Nameservers
- 24/7/365 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee and the list goes on
10. Wide range of packages
Hostinger is a web hosting platform for almost everyone. Be it a small business, a portfolio site, or an agency, one can find a suitable hosting package in Hostinger.
Hostinger currently offers a ton of hosting packages including;
- Shared Web Hosting (great for small to medium websites)
- Cloud Hosting (for projects that are looking for speed and security)
- WordPress Hosting (optimized for WordPress hosting)
- VPS Hosting (great for those who’re looking for “SPEED”)
- CyberPanel VPS Hosting (offers a control panel with Open/LiteSpeed Web Server)
So what are you waiting for? Use the following link to become their affiliate and start earning money.
Click here to sign up as Hostinger affiliate for free
Pros and Cons of Hostinger Affiliate Program
Here’s a list of some of the pros and cons of promoting Hostinger as an affiliate.
- Extremely cheap hosting plans starting at $1/mo (so it’s easier for you to convert website visitors into sales)
- Accurate tracking
- Trusted by millions of people worldwide
- Gives 60% commissions per sale even for those who’re just getting started with their affiliate program
- Access to affiliate manager
- Offers a wide range of web hosting products that are mostly affordable
- Hostinger doesn’t offer the traditional cPanel as it has its own control panel which is easy to use. New users might find it easy but people who’re already using cPanel might not like their interface
FAQs | Hostinger Affiliate
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the Hostinger affiliate program.
How do I become a Hostinger affiliate?
Visit this page to join the Hostinger affiliate program. It’s totally free to join as an affiliate for Hostinger.
What is Hostinger’s commission rate?
Hostinger’s standard commission rate is 60%. If you generate more signups in a month, the commission rate will go up.
If I refer anyone to hostinger.com but they make the purchase in another country (such as hostinger.in), will I still get paid?
Yes, you’ll get paid. However, the commission will then be converted to USD.
What is the minimum payment threshold limit of Hostinger?
To receive your first payment from Hostinger, you need to make at least $100. Once your commissions exceed this amount and pass the 35 days period as Hostinger has a 30-day money-back guarantee, you’ll get a commission.
When does Hostinger regularly do payouts?
At the end of each month, around the 20th to 25th.
Is there any limit on how many commissions one can make with Hostinger affiliate?
No, there’s no limit on how much you can earn with the Hostinger affiliate program. You can send as many referrals as you want and you’ll earn a commission for every successful sale made through your affiliate links.
Is Hostinger good for affiliate marketing?
Yes, a ton of marketers make money through Hostinger’s affiliate program. It pays you a 60% standard commission per successful sale. You can earn more commissions as you start sending more successful referrals in a month.
What if I need any help with the Hostinger affiliate?
If you’ve any questions or seeking assistance related to the Hostinger affiliate program, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Few More Helpful Resources for You:
Final Thoughts On Hostinger Affiliate Program
Yes, there are hundreds of web hosting affiliate programs out there. But there are very few web hosts that offer excellent hosting features under $1 per month. Hostinger is one among them.
So if you’re looking to promote an affordable web host that offers hefty commissions, the Hostinger affiliate program is exclusively for you.
Did you find our Hostinger affiliate review useful? Do you have any questions about their affiliate program? Let us know in the comments.
You Might Also Like: